Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Why do I like to procastinate?

It's a bad habit of mine that I must let go. I seemed to have been doing that for ages. I don't know why. Could it because of peer influence when I was schooling and during my uni days? When many friends were around and we tend to get distracted with whatever more interesting things that were going on around us than studying. And I carried over that bad habit till today.

I know I work better under pressure, when the adreline is pumping faster but that doesn't justify my habit to procastinate especially on tasks that I hate doing. I get distracted easily that sometime I wish I can work alone in a cave in the middle of nowhere where there is no internet, no tv no nothing. Only me and my work...but then what is life without distractions..meaningless!

The malay proverb says "Kerja bertangguh tak menjadi...." (to procastinate results in nothing) is absolutely true...as for me it results in scolding from the boss!

I need to see a therapist!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Opinions Online
Anyone with a computer can become their own publisher on the internet. You can create your very own diary online and share personal thoughts or political opinions on anything.
Thanks Submitterbizz.com