Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, February 16, 2006

THREE MORE BLOCKS..............

to go on my LK Flip-It Blocks. I forgot to upload my finish in Dec05 - a scenery from one of my mags. I am now gridding another LK. Will start on that one soon. I kitted a few projects and one of them is a sampler from Sweetheart Tree (ST). Ooops! I promised Cheez to update Stitch & Such (SNS) album with my latest stocks of ST, fabrics, buttons & charms last night. Sorry Cheeze, I forgot because I was too engross in my gridding..he..he...I will do it over the weekend. I need to take the photos first.

When I came home today another batch of SSS arrived! Now I have about 90% of their colours. My next target is to complete my Weeks & GAST. Sanman & Bentcreek are on the way.

I went gallavanting at midvalley on Monday but found no new XS mags. What a waste of time! I wanted to buy a suit for a job interview that I had to attend on Tuesday but didn't find anything I really like. So I decided to wear my baju kurung batik..he..he..The interview went well. I am now waiting for a call for the second interview. This time I really need to wear a suit. If I got the job, the office will be in KL so near to KLCC and so near to XS temptations!

How I wish!

1 comments:

Za said...

Good luck on ur next round of interview, Linda! What's d post gonna be? More pay? *wink*