Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

BUZZ RR UPDATE

I am nearly finished with the RR. Only has the backstitching to be done. I have been bad. Thankfully Nik is busy these days; I am buying a little bit more time. I had to blame it on my health. I had fever recently and shortly after that gone away; I had an allergy attack. I was not sure what cause the rashes but the most suspicious food item I had was "udang galah". It was last week and I thought it had gone for good but sadly it came back last night and I couldn't sleep because of the itch. Lack of sleep coupled with sore throat, rashes and flu, I just had to call for sick leave. I went to work in the morning, went to fetch my children from school and then slept all afternoon after a dose of panadol. I am still feeling unwell even after my maid gave me a good back massage.

2 comments:

Lillie said...

Hi Linda
I like the new look. How r u? Lama tiada berita...any new stocks?LOL

Von said...

Just stopping by to say hello! I greatly admire your tatting - I tried to learn, but didn't have much luck at it.
It's been awhile since your last entry. Hope all is well. :)a