Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, July 10, 2008

I AM BACK!!!!

Wow! It has been a very-very long hibernation. I bet nobody visit my blog anymore. I have neglected this blog for so long, nearly as long as my stitching slump.

I was frustrated with my new job to say the least. I had no chemistry with my boss. She was to bossy to my liking. Anyway that had passed. I have been transferred to a new department, different boss but same big boss. I am now doing the same thing I used to do in my previous company; which I do not mind. I love numbers and now I am back with them. It feels good to see my numbers reconciled...he he he..

Stitching wise, no progress thus far except that I had all my stitched pieces framed up at Tammy's. I love their handywork - neat & tidy. I 'll have to post the pictures.

I have left the blogging world fo so long that I have forgotten on how to upload pictures. Let me try that tonight at home.

I hope to write more, at least a line or two a day to lift up my stitching spirit. I need to get reading glasses to start my stitching again. That's it - why I have not been stitching lately. My vision has not been that good especially my right since after that eye operation I had in 2006.

Adios, will write again tomorrow!

4 comments:

Charlene said...

Hi Linda, welcome back. Glad to hear that you are happy with your new department. Hope to see more of you progress soon.

Emily said...

Welcome back to blogworld. Hope to hear more from you again.. soon.

Cindy said...

Welcome back to the blogging world. Glad to know that you are happy with the new dept.

Azie said...

welcome back dear fren to blogging world.. we want to hear more