Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

ENVY..ENVY..ENVY

I really envy DH, he can stay up late to finish his stitching and me, sleeping like a baby by his side. Since he installed the overhead light with 2 separate arms, so that he can adjust the angle of his side of the light, he's been stitching on the bed. At times until 2am! He's now certified XS addict. I can't catch up! He finished LK "love my cat " in 4 days!






He finish this one even faster!







I only managed to progress this far on my LK Blocks!






I was 60% towards completion of this block when I realised that I placed the stitches 1 column to the left. I was so frustrated that I frogged everything I stitched and started all over again...grrrr...

1 comments:

linda jamaen said...

I have inadvertently deleted the duplicate of this blog. For those who left comments earlier please post again. I have not read them. Thanks!