Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, May 13, 2006

MOTHER'S DAY

This year is the most memorable one. My eldest wrote me a poem. I was really touched. The poem may not make much sense but the fact the he tried makes me a real proud Mak. I love you Afif!

Dear Mak,
You make me smile everyday
Even if you are miles away
I have lots to say

But I don't have the spirits to say
I'm sorry I have let you be astray

You care a lot to me
You will never fade from me

You make me happy, you make me sad
But least of all, you will go mad

You make my probems go away
But now, I have nothing to say
Except for one of all kind
You will never go out from my mind


P/S - Afif is eleven




1 comments:

Azie said...

Wow !!! Afif can really write a poem, very talented gitu.. I remember my 1st poem I wrote when M in Std 6, but it wuz in BM. Never write any poem in English so far, shame on me !!

Tell Afif that Auntie Azie very proud of him for writing a poem for his mom