Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, July 30, 2006

MORE TATTING UPDATES



  


From left to right : Conifers, inner rings/chains of bookmark homework, bookmark

I finished the conifers in a few hours spread over 2 days. It was a fun project as it was my first tatting using thread from the ball.

I started on the bookmark home work on Thursday, finished the inner part last night but had wrongly cut the threads ends. See that the chain/ring unravel. I gave up.

In frustration, I started my own project using a chart from a site referred by Teacher Faizon. Everything went well but some stitches were not flipped correctly at the tail portion. I could not tidy up the stitches - it looks ugly! Anyway since I as too far gone so I decided to finish up the bookmark but managed to make another mistake in the last ring!

Now, I better get back to my XS starting tonight. My WIPs are screaming at me!



2 comments: