Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, December 15, 2005

HOLIDAY IN LANGKAWI

I thought I will have some time to stitch while we were in Langkawi. But none at all! I was having fun with my family that I'd forgotten about the WIP I brought along! It was a spur of the moment decision to go to Langkawi. Our friends said we were crazy to go there during LIMA and the accomodation & car rental could cost us a bomb. Thanks to a friend of hubby, we managed to get a room and a car at a very reasonable price considering the peak period.

And thanks to my brother in law, we got to visit LIMA without much hassle because he was one of the officer in charge there.

The children love the cable car and the hanging bridge on top of the hills. I was having fun shopping for Corelle & the likes. I'd love to buy more but would have problems carrying along the packages. I had to let go my urge to have that Vantage set...

Thanks to hubby who let me have 2 big boxes of corelle that he had to load and unload the ferry. I love you hubby!

Yeah..we had great fun and now planning for another holiday somewhere else. Where there is no shopping involved...he..he..he..

0 comments: