Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, December 05, 2005

PHOTOS





The customary raya photo taken on the 1st raya when the kids were still in their baju melayu..





The loving couple...





..cheeky Shadan (2nd son)





....moody Aziq (my third)





Mak & Ain (the youngest & only daughter)....people say we look alike. Do we?





Ain was feeling bored. Helping Tok Ndak to mop the floor is more interesting than sitting around eating raya cookies!





My 80 year old Grandma. I call her Nyai. I used to stay with her during my childhood days until I was 12.





mari..mari..main bunga api..





This is what you get when you are naughty! My 1st cut his forehead when he was playing on top of a double decker bed at a neighbour's house with the ceiling fan running. He was in pain but too scared to admit because he didn't ask for our permission to go to the neoghbour's. This happened a week before raya.





Aziq celebrated his 5th birthday on the 9th of Nov at my parents' with his cousins.

0 comments: