Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, December 05, 2005

RAYA IS OVER

I know..I know..I am supposed to put more time to post entries instead of changing my blogskin. I love red and strawberries are red..so that's why the strawberries.

Raya was full of visiting activities. We went back to hubby's hometown first then on 3rd raya we left for USJ..ooops it was 4th raya because we left Taiping at 2.00am. The express buses were the kings of the highway. They sped like mad and if you are in their way, they would just follow so closely to your car until you move away! Was I scared!

We reached USJ at 5.30am, went to bed, woke up at 10.30am and got ready for another journey south to my kampung in Johor. Next year will be my parents' turn to have us with them on the 1st raya and we will travel north on the 3rd raya to hubby's hometown. I don't know until when will we be doing this north to south travelling.

I packed my WIPs along but did not manage even to open the bag in that 10 days stretch of festive holiday. I was not in the mood to stitch eventhough there were times when I was free. I'd rather chat with Mak and my sisters.

I will post some photos soon. Photobucket is having problems. I cannot upload the photos there just yet.

0 comments: